Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has opened the Fellowship Program application round for ICANN74. This round is open only to those who have previously completed an ICANN Fellowship because ICANN74 is a Policy Forum. The meeting is scheduled for 13-16 June 2022 in The Hague, Netherlands. If ICANN74 is held virtually, the Fellowship Program will also be held virtually.
The goal of the ICANN Fellowship Program is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN community.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Public Meeting. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Candidates from all regions and sectors are welcome to apply to the ICANN Fellowship Program.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN’s work in policy building, the operation of the Domain Name System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more here
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an ICANN Fellowship
- Have previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN communities
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring processes
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- Attend the ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN Meeting
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program.
Application round for ICANN74 Policy Forum is now open.
Only those who have successfully completed an ICANN Fellowship (Fellowship Alumni) are eligible to apply for a Policy Forum fellowship. Please note, that you need an ICANN Account in order to apply for the Fellowship Program.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.