BAT Marketing application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on BAT Marketing application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
BAT Marketing Internship.
The BAT Marketing Internship 2022 for young South Africans application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that BAT Marketing application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of BAT Marketing.
As a leading global business, we understand our impact, the importance of high standards of integrity and our evolving societal responsibilities. There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our Business and operate in line with all applicable laws.
BAT South Africa is LOOKING FOR A Marketing Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Cape Town, South Africa
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of the Marketing function.
Reports to: Key Account Manager
Geographic Scope: South Africa
The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (February 2022 to February 2023). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
BAT expects you to continuously strive for development and contribute actively to the business through your projects in the functions as defined below:
1. Strategic Planning & Insights
3. Trade Marketing & Distribution
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BAT Marketing, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.