Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Z Zurich Foundation application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship
The Z Zurich Foundation application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Z Zurich Foundation application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Z Zurich Foundation.
The Z Zurich Foundation empowers vulnerable people to better protect themselves from risk, and to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world. We aspire for a more equal world where everyone has independence, choice and power over their own futures.
The Z Zurich Foundation’s pillars of adapting to climate change, improving mental wellbeing, and enabling social equity aren’t causes we picked at random. We believe the key to creating a better future is connection – fostering relationships between those in the know and those most in need and together tackling society’s challenges from the ground up. This is why we are committed to supporting impactful leaders to participate the annual One Young World Summit, the world’s most international forum for young leaders.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 will enable 16 young leaders working across the Foundation’s pillars to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Tokyo, Japan from 16 – 19 May.
If you are a young leader working to tackle climate change and its impacts on vulnerable people; champion mental wellbeing or create a more equal society, this scholarship could be for you.
- Aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2022.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Adapting to Climate Change
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organised by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on a shared basis between 15 and 19 (inclusive) May.
- Return air travel.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Tokyo.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Z Zurich Foundation, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.