VIEWMETRICS Vacancy Application Details.
The VIEWMETRICS Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
VIEWMETRICS Jobs Vacancy
As a controller, you will be responsible for all day-to-day monitoring and vehicle tracking activities, through a process of shifts across 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days per year of our operation. You will be working 8 hour shifts daily as per the operational roster. From time to time it might also be required to work additional hours in excess of the shift times to complete action items that were in progress at the time of shift end
- Analyzing trips historically as the driver has performed them and search for potential inefficiencies and non-compliances from safety and company policy viewpoints.
- Reporting and actioning of any vehicle discrepancies, critical events and/ or route deviations.
- Managing a set of vehicles currently on the road.
- Performing general administration duties to enable the operation of the center.
- Ensuring that vehicle tracking units are functioning correctly.
- Following detailed escalation procedures for critical events.
- A keen sense of urgency that the monitoring accuracy and following procedure are critical to the driver’s/ crew’s wellbeing.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Computer literate and fluent in MS Office and Google products such Gmail, and have a modern approach to communication.
- Previous Call Centre Experience
- Computer literacy
- Previous vehicle tracking experience is advantageous.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!