South African Bureau of Standards Vacancy Application Details.
The South African Bureau of Standards Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
South African Bureau of Standards Jobs Vacancy
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide general testing administrative support and to conduct laboratory operations within the Laboratory Services Division, according to required quality management system (QMS) and accreditation requirements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B Degree or National Diploma in: Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Polymer Chemistry, Textile Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Metallurgy, Electrical Engineering (Heavy / Light Current), Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration
- Relevant IT proficiency (MS Office suite, Internet etc.)
- Willingness to learn (testing methods, calibration procedures, test report generation and other related on-the-job training)
- Conduct tests and generate test results and report thereof
- Apply calibration and maintenance procedures
- Participate in maintaining the quality management system and accreditation of the laboratory
- Adhere to SABS HSE policies and procedure
- Adhere to service standards and deliver excellent customer service
- Optimise own performance within the team
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!