SD Consulting Vacancy Application Details.
The SD Consulting Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
SD Consulting Jobs Vacancy
This role reports to the Learning Services Manager.
The role of the Learning Administrator is to support non-Technical trainers to ensure the smooth running of the training and to enhance the delegate experience. Delivering exceptional delegate experiences in line with the brand experience. Support trainer delivery with systems, processes and reports as required. Planning training interventions to support training objectives and requirements. Coordinate and execute events to promote brand products and training in the market.
Learning Administration Coordination:
- Administration utilising all systems
- LMS input and administration
- Manage bookings, reminders, invites, delegate feedback
- Creating reports as required by management
- Implement and manage non-technical training schedule and enrolments
- Ensure that non-Technical training sessions are fully booked, in accordance with utilisation targets
- Plan and arrange TTT events
- Travel planning and arrangements for delegates (where necessary)
- Satellite venue booking / planning
- Print and distribute the attendance registers
- Compile monthly presentation to track progress of non-technical training metrics
- Compile monthly Dealer attendance reports including merSETA reports
- Health and Safety
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to generate delegate numbers to compile training schedule
- Maintaining Printer and Stationery supplies
- Drive attendance by students
Administering retailer Excellence queries:
- Password resets
- Adding new delegates to both brands on Excellence
- Course resets
- Training history queries
- Course scheduling requests
- Closing registers for all completed courses
- Compile a checklist for all events, according to the brand standards and needs
- Compile RFQ document for potential supplier requirements.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager to initiate and manage the tender process
- Produce detailed proposals for events detailing timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budget
- Liaise and coordinate with potential venues
- Liaise and coordinate with potential suppliers and contractors
- Manage all pre-event planning, guest speakers and delegate packs
- Confirm all logistical requirements (rooms, venues, catering, etc.).
- Work together with the brand teams to execute the event successfully
- Gather data from relevant stakeholders around the overall success of the event
- Document learnings (what went well and what we can improve on)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!