Reverside Vacancy Application Details.
The Reverside Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Reverside Jobs Vacancy
Senior Programme Administrator Role
We are looking for Senior Programme Adminisitrator Professionals with 5 – 8 years solid development experience in Programme Administration and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
- Assist in compiling and maintaining mandatory project documentation (e.g. information relating to project charter, business case, project plan and change request) in order to ensure project compliance in terms of Programme Management Office standards and procedures.
- Collate and manage project information and reports, to ensure that relevant stakeholders are adequately informed of project status.
- Liaise with various stakeholders (internal and external) throughout project life cycle in order to maintain effective communication on all matters relating to project.
- Update and maintain project schedules, highlighting deviations, to ensure that project timelines are adhered to, and to allow for planning adjustments.
- Maintain a project repository, to ensure that project information is accessible to all stakeholders and available for audit purposes.
- Schedule meetings, consolidate information for meetings, maintain and disseminate minutes and ensure follow up of actions as per the minutes.
- Record, update and maintain lessons learnt, risks, issues and action logs, to allow management of project risks by the project manager.
- Contain and follow up on project activities in the absence of the project manager, to ensure project continuity.
- Maintain the financial spreadsheet in order to keep track of payments. This includes liaising with vendors and information technology financial management to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Process invoices for payments.
- Assist with resource allocations.
Minimum qualification required:
- Five to eight years’ experience in programme administration
The following will be an added advantage:
- Programme or project administration short courses / certification
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer literacy, especially in the Microsoft Office products, including MS Project
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in teams, liaise with people, handle conflict and to work under pressure
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!