Psychologist Practice Vacancy Application Details.
The Psychologist Practice Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Psychologist Practice Jobs Vacancy
A Psychology Practice in Alberton requires a Medical Receptionist to fulfil key tasks and responsibilities for the Practice.
- Diary and appointment management
- Reception duties: Answering incoming calls, attending to emails and WhatsApp’s, patient liaison
- Billing and payment collections
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable always
- General administration
- Maintain confidentiality of all psychologists, staff, and patient information
- Ensure the smooth and effective functioning of the practice
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar medical receptionist position is preferable
Skills and attributes:
- The right candidate will need to be very well-organised, work neatly and be meticulous
- Excellent communication is required, and being polite, yet assertive
- Grammar and spelling are of utmost importance
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Hardworking and great work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Computer literacy and high attention to detail
- Well-presented and professional
- Monday to Friday, 09h00 – 17h00
- Occasional Saturdays
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R12,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alberton, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have your own driver’s licence and vehicle?
- Which area in Johannesburg do you live in?
- receptionist: 2 years (Required)
Expected Start Date: 2022/04/18
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!