Pragma Vacancy Application Details.
The Pragma Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Pragma Jobs Vacancy
At Pragma, we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognized, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
“If you are skilled at spotting technical defects, can interact well with all walks of life and enjoy making a difference everywhere you go, then this role might be ideal for you…
This role plays an integral part in the success of our service offering and makes you one of the main clients facing members in the team.
Opportunities to travel locally, work independently, organise and control your own work effort and facilitate change are some of the aspects that make this role interesting.
A technical team is always available to assist you in any technical matter.
Access to extensive training opportunities to help grow your knowledge and career is available and key to future growth.
It will also be expected of you to generate your own innovative ideas and identify and/or contribute to great cost-saving initiatives.”
- National Diploma (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Eng / Construction Management)
- Valid drivers license
- Own transport (access to a reliable vehicle)
- Previous experience in facilities management / retail industry is beneficial
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine site inspections on SLA based cycle
- Inspect assets as per inspection tasks during every site inspection
- Log maintenance calls for faults identified during every site inspection
- Over-inspect completed maintenance work during every site inspection
- Verify asset attributes, open calls and asset register during every site inspection
- Build relationships with site personnel and the respective managers at all the client sites
- Assist the client to resolve critical problems identified
- Help resolve outstanding quotations and outstanding work
- Obtain purchase orders from the site’s management for all related or outstanding work
- Use the available tools and technologies to perform duties
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!