Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards.
The Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards 2022 for Business Journalists application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards.
The Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards recognize the outstanding work of journalists on re/insurance from across the continent. Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa.
The awards are an extension of Continental Reinsurance’s continued commitment to the advancement of excellence in the industry. The Pan-African Re/Insurance Awards were launched in April 2015.
- Submission can be either a published article (print or online)or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
- The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date.
- Entrants have to be based in an African country. Only 1 article can be entered for each category.
- Submit entry via https://www.continental-re.com/awards/
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.