OIA Global Vacancy Application Details.
The OIA Global Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
OIA Global Jobs Vacancy
Would you like to start your career in a dynamic and multinational organisation that prides itself on delivering operational excellence and looking after its employees? You’ll need bags of enthusiasm, bundles of energy, the ability to think on your feet, a can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit. Come and join our family of Supply Chain Specialists. You will be introduced to all aspects of the Freight Forwarding environment
As a Freight Forwarding Trainee you will be supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the correct shipment updates on time.
This is a 6 month Maternity leave cover as an entry level position and would suit someone with some basic knowledge of shipping / freight forwarding. There is a potential of extending the contract based on performance and Branch’s requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Posting Accounts Payable invoices, invoicing customers
- Shipment tracking and updating milestones on time in our system
- Preparing shipping documents (bill of lading, invoices)
- Compliance check of customer documents (Commercial invoices, packing list, purchase order numbers)
- Monitoring and chasing the origin or destination offices for invoices, milestones, etc
- Updating documents in the system as per customer requirements such as customs documents, making sure that milestones and data in the system is correct
- Supporting Operations departments with shipment planning
- Providing regular information and updates to our customers about status of shipment
- Requesting carrier releases and arrival notices
What we need from you:
- Knowledge and understanding for the freight forwarding industry is an advantage
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- High accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Good Microsoft skills in Outlook and Excel essential
- Good communication skills included written and oral English to a high level
What we can offer you:
- A fun and friendly culture
- A flexible working environment
- Opportunities to grow both personally and professionally with access to over 14000 courses in OIA University
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!