Munich RE Vacancy Application Details.
The Munich RE Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Munich RE Jobs Vacancy
2022 MRoA Graduate Programme : MUNICH REINSURANCE COMPANY OF AFRICA LTD
Johannesburg , South Africa
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) has been operating in South Africa for over 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968. The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town.
Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
- As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
MUNICH RE WILL OFFER:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
- BCom Economics, Risk and Investment Management
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above)
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and presentation (written and verbal)
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 365 products – OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker – studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility – being a creative thinker
Find out Who we are, What we do, Our Strategy and How we can Support & Reward you
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any queries about the Graduate Programme, please contact the recruiter: [email protected]
Please note if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Do not email your application, as it will not be reviewed. Apply using the link in this advert.
Please attach your CV and transcripts when uploading your documents.
Please ignore email on assessments after completing application.
The programme is based at our Head Office in Johannesburg.
The closing date for applications is 29 November 2021.
At Munich Re, we embrace, and value, the interaction of diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and thought. This integration is our foundation. Of our open culture and spirit of partnership. Of how our teams are built and cultivated. Of how we are supported and developed. And at the centre of this interaction is each of us.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!