MHA Management Holdings Vacancy Application Details.
The MHA Management Holdings Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
MHA Management Holdings Jobs Vacancy
Role of Department:
The responsibility of the Client Service department is to build and retain strong and lasting relationships with the MHA clients through ongoing support by ensuring that all the funeral policy enquiries are answered and solved.
We believe that efficiently supported clients become satisfied and loyal clients, who in turn help with improving the overall brand net promoter score and business revenue.
The Inbound Client Service Agent is responsible for building and retaining strong and lasting relationships with the MHA clients through ongoing support by ensuring that all the funeral policy enquiries are answered and solved.
Job Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- Support MHA clients through incoming calls.
- Providing clients with general information regarding the different MHA products, services and benefits etc.
- Assisting clients with process information and funeral cover quotes.
- Ensure that the quality standards are met and that a high standard of quality is achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that there is 0% unnecessary query come backs on all platforms (Focus on Query resolution).
- Assisting clients with new policy application follow-up queries.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow-up of claims in progress.
- Correction of missed premiums through different payment methods (Once off payments, [email protected], Persal and deposits etc.).
- Assisting clients with the Compliance follow-up queries (Payment Holiday, Complaints, and letter of authority etc.).
- Capturing and amendments to existing policy information to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Addition or removal of dependants.
- Sharing of documents (Forms, transaction details and policy schedule etc.).
- Upgrades and downgrades of current policy plans.
- Transferring of sales leads to the Sales outbound department.
- Assisting 3rd parties with different client queries (Brokers, Field Agents, MHA Administrators and Assupol etc.).
- Adhere to the MHA business processes, procedures and business rules.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Matric / Grace 12 or equivalent
- 1 year call center experience
- Multilingual (Speak Tshivenda and at least 2 additional African languages)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Client focused, friendly and compassionate
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!