McCain Foods (S Africa) Vacancy Application Details.
The McCain Foods (S Africa) Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
McCain Foods (S Africa) Jobs Vacancy
Position Title: PWS Clerk
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Position Location: Springs
Grade: Grade 02
Requisition ID: 15553
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Dispatch Clerk to be based at the Manufacturing Plant in springs. The successful candidate will report to the Team Leader in the Dispatch Department.
Purpose of the Job;
To manage the warehousing and distribution functions of the Warehouse. To provide the customers with the relevant paperwork to ensure system reconciliation for counting and reporting purposes. Tracks, traces, and updates the status of outgoing shipments. Maintain a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
Process outbound loads;
- Co-ordinate loading of order against SAP (stock integrity)
- Verify order accuracy against load
- Process Bill of Lading and attach to relevant paperwork
- Ensure invoices are competed (direct customers)
- Housekeeping and Safety
- Daily loading schedule to be adhered to without any deviations.
- Control seals and ensure that seal details are accurately recorded on the Bill of Lading
- Damaged stock;
- Monitor and record damaged stock
- Manage system data and remove damaged stock off SAP system and into damages
- Returned stock;
- Reconcile returned stock to SAP system information
- Compile daily reports on;
- Outbound stock
- Stock not sent, and reasons why
Prior Learning and / experience requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Basic Good Manufacturing, Storekeeping, Stock control knowledge and Food Safety
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position in a food processing facility
- Results orientated, resilience, drive engagement
- Good Computer Skills with MS Office, SAP, Reporting, Data recording, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conscientious, punctual and reliable
- Capable of planning ahead and working to a tight schedule
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts
- Good numerical skills
- Basic computer skills
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!