Legal Aid South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Legal Aid South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Legal Aid South Africa Jobs Vacancy
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
ERMELO LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 13 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Ermelo.
To provide administrative support to the Local Office in accordance with Legal Aid SA policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing and filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- HR and procurement administration.
- Practise sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Basic Salary: Level 5 (R176,310.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 29 March 2022, quoting the reference number ERM/AO/11/03/2022 in the subject line to [email protected] or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Tumelo Ramphele, Tel: 017 819 7291
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!