FactSet Research Systems Vacancy Application Details.
The FactSet Research Systems Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
FactSet Research Systems Jobs Vacancy
FactSet creates data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world. FactSet has the growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established company. For almost 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, we’ve maintained our focus on providing exceptional client service. FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on FactSet’s sophisticated product offerings. FactSet creates an inclusive environment where all perspectives are encouraged. We bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to help our clients solve their toughest challenges in innovative ways.
The Client Solutions Internship Program introduces Interns to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry, and various teams within our client-facing and sales organization. You will begin your internship with a comprehensive training, followed by a program that offers unique opportunities to share new ideas and foster creative thinking to add value to our clients’ workflows. In an atmosphere radiating support and collaboration, you will also have the ability to demonstrate individual achievement and develop versatile skillsets. Our program will empower you to make your mark on a billion-dollar organization and help develop unique solutions for the finance industry. If you seek a challenging opportunity with a long-term career potential at a growing company with unique corporate culture, the Client Solutions Internship Program will be a perfect match for you.
While we consider candidates with a strong interest in Finance and FinTech from a relevant degree, we especially encourage applicants with backgrounds in finance, economics, accounting, business administration, and mathematics. Above all, we look for candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, who are excited to join a world-class client service team.
Throughout the program, Client Solutions Interns will:
- Take part in an intensive training program that combines classroom sessions with hands-on assignments
- Be paired with a member of the Global Client Solutions or Sales team, who will act as your mentor and help you build valuable connections and friendships right away
- Participate in a rotation to learn more about different teams and assist them with day-to-day client projects
- Shadow Global Client Solutions and Sales professionals to experience our expert phone and on-site consultation services firsthand
- Learn about our versatile client base by engaging in a series of learning activities and mock demos
- Engage in an independent project and present your findings to the senior management team at the end of your internship
- Meet members of the executive and senior management teams by attending the speaker series
- Be considered for a full-time role within FactSet’s Development Program
- Graduate students in good academic standing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or desire to be client facing
- Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work on teams
What You Can Expect When Joining the FactSet Community:
- Support from your manager and teammates
- Open lines of communication that foster collaboration
- Opportunity to build your FactSet network from day one through various events (virtually or in person)
- An emphasis on continuous learning and professional development
- An environment that champions inclusion, diversity, social responsibility, and employee wellness through Business Resource Groups and other channels
Start date: 7th February 2022
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to
disrupting bias and conducting a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!