GEA Group Vacancy Application Details.
The GEA Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
GEA Group Jobs Vacancy
48 Reedbuck Crescent, Corporate Park South, Midrand, Johannesburg, Johannesburg, 1682
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Processes orders
- Clarifies issues with requestors and suppliers
- Communicates with suppliers on demand, volume, and delivery times (Expediting)
- Follows processes, guidelines, and Procurement policies
- General Administration
- Ensures compliance with procurement process, policies and other statutory requirements
- Accountable for achieving agreed KPIs and their reporting
Your profile and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Diploma in Procurement/Purchasing/ Supply Chain (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (Advantageous)
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!