Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies links are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs Vacancy
- doors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pickup machines.
- Working at heights may include using high-level equipment.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash, or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers, and drinking fountains.
- Deep cleaning of ablutions.
- Cleaning of Drains.
- Working in the gardens may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns, and pruning of trees and shrubs.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
- The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet the needs of the establishment.
- May be can be required to work alone or in teams.
- Not necessarily appointed to a specific location within the establishment.
- May be expected to train colleagues on the job from time to time.
- All staff is expected to be courteous to colleagues and visitors and provide a welcoming environment to all on-site.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12/ Matric
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!