Brambles Group Vacancy Application Details.
The Brambles Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Brambles Group Jobs Vacancy
Posted Date: March 29, 2022
Job Type: Not Indicated
Req #: JR6224
Job Category: Asset Management
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
TEMS Administrator UPD
12 Month Contract Based in Roodeport
Reporting to the Customer Contact Supervisor, the successful applicant will provide a support service for customers in the area. This role is integral as it is the first point of contact for the customer. This role is to assist CHEP in building and maintain solid relationships with the customer base
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the customer through query resolution and proactive identification of potential issues
- Customer account reconciliations
- Conducting Online Visits and Scheduled calls and providing feedback and corrective recommendations to the customer and Business Manager
- Identification and Investigation of credit equipment balances
- Analysis and resolution of suspended movements
- Investigate and resolve queries from the business & customers
- Follow up with customer and business to ensure the recommendations adhere
- Accurate processing of client requests on Siebel
- Electronic System Support to local client base
- Manage the helpdesk function (if applicable)
- General office administration such as switchboard, filing and other duties
- Participate in Team Projects
- Serve as backup for TEMS and other staff within the team
- Assist in any other task as delegated by management.
Matric & a Diploma Essential.
Preferably studying towards a business-related degree.
Manual Drivers Licence
3-5 years Basic Accounts & Reconciliation, including general office duties
3 years Customer Service Experience
Skills and Knowledge
Excellent communication skills at all levels
Knowledge of Siebel, Portfolio and EDI would be an advantage; proficiency in Word & Excel is preferable.
Team Players who are systematic, accurate, patient, non-aggressive and service orientated will be the best suited to handle this position
Certificate – Business Administration/Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 – 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected].
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!